2022 Contribution Statements
As we are nearing the start of tax season, the Finance Team wanted to make sure you have information regarding your yearly giving statements. Your 2022 Contribution Statements are now available through SELF-SERVICE means for your convenience and accessibility. The Finance Department currently does not automatically send giving records.
- Contribution Statements: You can locate your contribution statements within EQUIP which will detail the entirety of your giving to Victory. This includes your full giving record for 2022, as well as allowing you to see your contributions from past years. You’ll want to log-in to your EQUIP account and go to your personal page. Once there, select the MY GIVINGtab, then select GIVING STATEMENT. Under “Type”, you can specify the type of report (individual or family). Under “Date Range,” select QUICK DATE RANGE and from the drop-down menu, select LAST YEAR, and select RUN REPORT.
- APP Contributions: The mobile app is able to show you all of the transactions that you initiated within the app. Text VICCC APP to 77977 to download the app, or select the ONLINE GIVING link via Victory’s Website at www.victoryinchrist.cc. If you’re utilizing the app on your mobile device, you will need to sign into your account, select from the drop-down menu on the top left-hand side, select GIVING STATEMENTS, then 2022 ANNUAL GIVING STATEMENT to view your statement.
Troubleshooting your Contributions:
If you attempt to see your Yearly Contributions and have questions regarding your totals, please attempt these troubleshooting steps:
- Are you looking at your giving record on the Mobile APP?
YES: The APP can give you a general overview of your giving. Those in need of a more concise statement are advised to use EQUIP to acquire a more concise statement.
NO: Great, let’s move on to #2.
- Are you signed into EQUIP?
NO: You will need to Log in to your EQUIP account. You can access EQUIP by using this link: https://victoryinchrist.ccbchurch.com You may also visit the church website www.victoryinchrist.cc and scroll down to the link for EQUIP/LOGIN. Here, you can login with your credentials or request a Login and Password.
YES: Great, navigate to the MY GIVING Tab; select GIVING STATEMENT. Under “Date Range,” select QUICK DATE RANGE, and from the drop-down menu, select LAST YEAR, and RUN REPORT. Under “Date Range,” select QUICK DATE RANGE and from the drop-down menu, select LAST YEAR, and RUN REPORT.
- Is your full record showing? (January – December 2022)?
NO: You will need to specify the date range. Under “Date Range,” select QUICK DATE RANGE, and from thedrop-down menu select LAST YEAR, and RUN REPORT. Additionally, if you are attempting to see your combined household giving, you will need select FAMILY under “Type” as this will show the entire giving total for your household.
YES: Great, you may save the document to your device or print for your records.
These steps should remedy any issues you may face while obtaining your Contribution Records. For additional assistance you may contact us by phone at (856) 853-2688 or email via email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of this Ministry!