June 20, 2021
All DayCategory: Church Wide Events
Attention Victory family!
Attention Victory family, please be mindful that beginning Sunday June 6th, we will no longer require seats to be reserved to attend either of our two Sunday services at 9:00AM or 11:30AM. Please note we still are requiring, face masks and temperature checks for admittance in the building at this time. Please note our Greeters and Ushers will be seating everyone in each row with two seats in between each family as well at this time.
Please keep the following things in mind as you decide if you will register or if you will watch the service virtually:
- You cannot have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Admission to the building requires a facial mask with the understanding that Covid-19 can be spread in multiple ways so we ask you to be very intentional in wearing your mask in the building.
- Temperatures will be checked at the door before entry. If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or a fever, please do not attend in-person service but watch online instead.
- We are not providing Children's Ministry in the building at the time (only virtually), though we are providing the children with packets when they arrive and are encouraging families to make this time a time of family worship with their children in the sanctuary!
- If you are at risk, you may want to join us virtually. You can Log-on via Facebook at Facebook.com/VictoryInChrist.cc or YouTube at YouTube.com/VictoryInChristChristianCenter
We are honored if you choose to Regather with us!
Please know that your attendance is recognized by us as your act of faith. We have taken every precaution mandated by Federal, State and Local authorities required in response to COVID-19.
Even with the necessary precautions, experts have advised that persons attending church services might place themselves at increased risk of being exposed to COVID-19. With this information, you are making your decision to worship freely and voluntarily with the knowledge of the increased risk.
Bishop John & Pastor Isha Edmondson