To make sure that our church grounds, partners, children, and visitors are secure at all times. This team also provides protection for our Pastors as well.
The Ministry of Protection serves the church by providing the congregation with
a safe and secure place to worship. To serve in this ministry you must have a servant’s heart or be open to developing one during your time of serving. Having qualities of a strong leader is also highly recommended to become a part of this ministry. As members of the Ministry of Protection, we fellowship with one another often. We have a team spirit at all times and we strive for excellence.
We are looking for able-bodied, observant, and detail-oriented people. Other qualities that you should have included (but are not limited to):
• A healthy physique and/or healthy lifestyle
• The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Available to attend outside engagements with the Pastors
• A high level of confidentiality and personal visibility is needed to serve in this ministry
• Members work independently making quick effective decisions with very little supervision
• We encourage partners to have a flexible schedule and ability to serve during any of our slotted serving times with sufficient notice given.
• We ask that you bring to the table — or be willing to learn — effective and assertive communication skills.
An extension of the Ministry of Protection is the Armor Bearers Ministry, click here for more information.
If you would like to serve within this ministry please fill out the Serving Opportunities Form Here.