*Sunday Services will now be 9:00AM & 11:30AM Beginning July 19th & those who reserved their tickets for the 8:30AM service will be automatically moved to the 9:00AM service
Attention Victory family!
Attention Victory family, we are excited to be back to our normal service times of 9:00AM and 11:30AM. *But Please be mindful that for the time being, you will have to register for one of these two services as seating will be limited and on a first come first serve basis due to COVID regulations for NJ. To make sure we can serve you in excellence and to help make sure that our church is as COVID-safe as possible we are using an outside company who will help us maximize our seating capacity using COVID-SAFE SEATING.
Please click the link below to register for a ticket to our 9:00am or 11:30am. Please be mindful that registration closes by 12:00PM the Saturday before each service.
*Please be advised that this is a third party ticketing agency and you can contact their customer service department directly if you have any questions or concerns on your tickets. If you try to register and there are no more tickets available you will be placed on a waitlist and notified via email if a seat(s) become available and can watch the serice online and register for the next upcoming service. Your seat assignment for your registration will be emailed to you via the email address you used by Saturday afternoon: Please make sure your ticket(s) printed or ready on your device when you come to the building. *Please note that you seat will only be guaranteed for 15 minutues once service begins and may be forfited to those on who may show on the waitlist if you do not show. So if your not able to make it please cancel your reservation so someone on the waitlist can take your spot.
Please keep the following things things in mind as you decide if you will register or if you will watch service virtually:
- You cannot have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Admission in the building requires a facial mask with the understanding that Covid-19 can be spread in multiple ways so we ask you to be very intentional in wearing your mask in the building.
- Temperatures will be checked at the door before entry. If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or a fever, please do not attend in-person service and cancel your reservations.
- We are not providing Childrens Ministry in the building at the time (only virtually), though we are providing the children with packets when they arrive and are encourging families to make this time a time of family worship with their children in the sactuary!
- If you are at risk, you may want to join us virtually. You can Log-on via Facebook at Facebook.com/VictoryInChrist.cc or YouTube at YouTube.com/VictoryInChristChristianCenter or via your phone at 712-775-7270 and enter code: 439974#, to listen to our services.
We are honored if you choose to Regather with us!
Please know that your attendance is recognized by us as your act of faith. We have taken every precaution mandated by Federal, State and Local authorities required in response to COVID-19.
Even with the necessary precautions, experts have advised that persons attending church services might place themselves at increased risk of being exposed to COVID-19. With this information you are making your decision to worship freely and voluntarily with the knowledge of the increased risk.
Bishop John & Pastor Isha Edmondson
ATTENTION PARTNERS AND VISITORS,
Below is list of resourse that may be of help to you during time.
State of New Jersey COVID-19 Job opportunities available working in essential businesses
If you need help with food costs and are NOT currently receiving assistance, complete this screening to see if you are eligible:
Need help paying the rent? N.J.’s $100M rental aid program just opened. Here’s how to apply.
Not Feeling Well
If you're ill with minor symptoms STAY AT HOME. If symptoms worsen contact your healthcare provider to determine IF testing is needed
Tax Filing Deadling
State tax filing deadline has been extended to July 15:
NJ Covid19 Information
PLEASE VISIT THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC REFERENCE PAGE FOR ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING ASSISTANCE DURING THIS TIME.
To view our local resources page:
At Victory, we really care about our Partners. Let us know how we can help you and/or connect you to resources. All information in this form is confidential. Someone will contact you with additional information.