Sunday Services In Person Registration
May 9, 2021
All DayCategory: Church Wide Events
Attention Victory family!
Attention Victory family, please be mindful that for the time being, you will have to register for one of our two Sunday services at either our 9:00AM or 11:30AM as seating will be limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis due to COVID regulations for NJ. To make sure we can serve you in excellence and help ensure that our church is as COVID-safe as possible, please register via the link below. After you register, you will receive your confirmation email immediately. Please bring your confirmation email with you to the service you registered for, and our Greeters and Ushers will make sure they sit you in a social distance manner.
*Please note that you seat will only be guaranteed for 15 minutues once service begins and may be forfited to those show that do not have a registation after that.
Please keep the following things things in mind as you decide if you will register or if you will watch service virtually:
- You cannot have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Admission in the building requires a facial mask with the understanding that Covid-19 can be spread in multiple ways so we ask you to be very intentional in wearing your mask in the building.
- Temperatures will be checked at the door before entry. If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or a fever, please do not attend in-person service and cancel your reservations.
- We are not providing Childrens Ministry in the building at the time (only virtually), though we are providing the children with packets when they arrive and are encourging families to make this time a time of family worship with their children in the sactuary!
- If you are at risk, you may want to join us virtually. You can Log-on via Facebook at Facebook.com/VictoryInChrist.cc or YouTube at YouTube.com/VictoryInChristChristianCenter
We are honored if you choose to Regather with us!
Please know that your attendance is recognized by us as your act of faith. We have taken every precaution mandated by Federal, State and Local authorities required in response to COVID-19.
Even with the necessary precautions, experts have advised that persons attending church services might place themselves at increased risk of being exposed to COVID-19. With this information you are making your decision to worship freely and voluntarily with the knowledge of the increased risk.
Bishop John & Pastor Isha Edmondson